Spinach & Mushroom Stuffed Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh sliced baby bella mushrooms, breaking up if large
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 pounds ground meatloaf mixture (beef, pork)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large skillet, heat Avocado Oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, bell pepper and Rustic Herb Seasoning. Sauté until tender and lightly browned, about 4-5 minutes. Stir in spinach and continue sautéing until wilted. Let cool slightly.
- In large bowl, combine meatloaf mixture, 1 cup cheese, egg, Spinach & Herb Seasoning and Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Mix until just combined. Press one-third of mixture into greased 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Top with half the mushrooms mixture, ⅓ cup cheese and ⅓ meat mixture. Repeat layers ending with ⅓ cup cheese. Bake 1 hour or until internal temperature of meat reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Sautéed Ultimate Brussels Sprouts recipe.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 570 Total Fat: 44g Sat. Fat: 18g Cholest: 170mg Sodium: 670mg Carbs: 5g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Protein: 37g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.