Spinach & Herb Tomato Prosciutto Cups Recipe
- Non-aerosol extra-virgin olive oil cooking spray
- 6 uncured prosciutto slices (3 ounces), cut into 3 squares (such as Applegate®)
- 6 tablespoons prepared Spinach & Herb Artichoke Dip
- 6 grape tomaotes, cut into 3 slices each
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Form each square of prosciutto into the wells of the pan. Bake 8 minutes. Remove cups from pan and allow to cool. Refrigerate in an air-tight container until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, fill each prosciutto cup with 1 teaspoon Spinach & Herb Artichoke Dip and top with 1 tomato slice. Drizzle with Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and sprinkle with Citrus Herb Seasoning.
This recipe uses Spinach & Herb Artichoke Dip.
Makes 6 (3 cup) servings.
Make Ahead Single Serving: Following step 2, make 3 cups and drizzle with ¼ teaspoon Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and ⅛ teaspoon Citrus Herb Seasoning. Refrigerate in an air-tight container up to overnight.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 80 Total Fat: 5g Sat. Fat: 2.5g Cholest: 20mg Sodium: 400mg Carbs: 4g Fiber: <1g Sugar: 2g Protein: 5g