Spinach & Herb Pull-Apart Dip Recipe
Gather around this gloriously gooey spinach dip, complete with golden pull-apart herb rolls.
- 1 tablestpoon olive oil
- 12 frozen dinner roll dough balls
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Chopped tomato for garnish, optional
- Coat a 10-inch cast iron or oven-safe skillet with olive oil. Place dough balls in a ring around the edge of the skillet. Cover and let rise until doubled in size, about 3-5 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, cream cheese, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise and Spinach & Herb Seasoning until well combined.
- Spoon dip into the center of skillet, and top with remaining ½ cup Cheddar cheese. Brush rolls with egg; sprinkle tops with Rustic Herb Seasoning.
- Bake 22-25 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Garnish with chopped tomato, if desired. Serve warm.
Tip: If rolls begin to brown too quickly, cover with foil during the last few minutes of baking.