Spinach Apricot Breakfast Meatballs Recipe
- 12 ounces 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 large egg yolk
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped no sugar added dried apricots
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; spritz with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine first 6 ingredients, then mix in apricots (your hands work best for this). Form mixture into 9 meatballs and place on baking sheet.
- Bake until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 13-15 minutes.
Makes 3 (3 meatball) servings.
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.