Spiked Strawberry Mug Cake Recipe
Caramel-kissed cake for one, topped with ice cream and a sweet drizzle of strawberry sauce.
- 1½ tablespoons caramel flavored vodka
- 3½ tablespoons water, divided
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- In a greased mug, combine Strawberry Shortcake Mix packet 1 with caramel vodka and 1½ tablespoons water; stir well.
- Microwave on HIGH 60 seconds; let stand 2 minutes. Top warm cake with ice cream.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine Strawberry Shortcake Mix packet 2 with remaining 2 tablespoons water; stir well and microwave 15 seconds. Drizzle over ice cream. Enjoy warm.
Makes 1 serving.