Spicy Summer Corn Salad Recipe
This recipe was provided by a guest, host or consultant. Since it has not been tested by our kitchen, Tastefully Simple cannot guarantee its results or any dietary claims.
- 6 ears of corn cooked, cooled and kernels removed
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions, tops only
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- No bake/cook
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until well blended. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Makes 12-16 servings.