Spicy Seafood Bisque Recipe
This seafood bisque is so simple to make and loaded with flavor.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry or dry white wine, optional
- 1 pound crab meat, lobster meat and/or cooked shrimp, chopped if large
- Oyster crackers, optional
- In large saucepan over medium heat, whisk together first 5 ingredients. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in seafood of choice. Continue simmering 5-10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve with oyster crackers, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TS fan4ever from My favorite soup just got better! The Mexican Style Corn Chowder has been my favorite Tastefully Simple soup. Add the seafood & its even better! Spicy, Creamy, & Delicious.
Date published: 2021-01-20