Spiced Berry Bacon Tenderloin Recipe
Perfect for fall and holiday dinners! This tenderloin is topped with bacon and luscious bits of apples and cherries.
- 1 (1½ pound) pork tenderloin
- 6 slices bacon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Season pork with Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Wrap with bacon slices.
- Place tenderloin on a rack in a shallow, foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes. Brush with ¼ cup Spiced Apple Berry Sauce; continue baking 5-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150°F on an instant-read food thermometer.
- Spoon remaining Spiced Apple Berry Sauce on top before serving. Season with freshly ground black pepper as desired.
Tip: Place under broiler for 1-2 minutes if you prefer crispier bacon.