Spiced Apple Sausage Bites Recipe
Wonton wrappers filled with a sausage and Spiced Apple Berry Sauce cream cheese mixture and baked.
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook and crumble pork until no longer pink, about 5-6 minutes. Drain off liquid.
- In large bowl, combine next 3 ingredients. Using an electric mixer, mix on medium until well combined. Add sausage and mix until combined.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place wonton wrappers in wells of 1 (24 count) mini muffin pan. Fill with sausage mixture. Brush tips of wrappers with oil. Bake 10-12 minutes.
Makes 8 servings.Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2. Transfer to a storage container and refrigerate up to 1 day.
Rated 4 out of 5 by TSfan0925 from Amazing Sausage Bites I love these! I was a little skeptical when I first made them. But I have made them three more times after that and they have been a huge hit!
Date published: 2021-02-07