Spiced Apple Berry Baked Brie Recipe
Brie baked with Spiced Apple Berry Sauce and serve with crostini.
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) whole round brie cheese
- 1 loaf baguette bread, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a small cast-iron skillet or baking dish with cooking spray. Cut white rind of the top of brie round. Place brie in skillet, top-side-up. Bake 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place baguette slices on a large baking sheet. Liberally spray both sides of slices with cooking spray. Bake 10 minutes or until desired doneness, turning over halfway through.
- Top brie with Spiced Apple Berry Sauce. Continue baking 10 minutes or until nice and gooey. Serve cheese warm with crostini.