Sparkling Sippers Recipe
Sparkling drinks perfect for girls' night in.
- 1½ cups hot water
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sauvignon blanc wine
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Decorative sprinkles
- Decorative sugar
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne, chilled
- Empty and rinse Samba Sangria Slush Drink Mix bucket. Add mix, water and wine; stir well to dissolve. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or up to overnight.
- Place white chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir; microwave 15-30 seconds or until melted. Place decorative sprinkles and sugar in separate shallow bowls.
- Dip martini and/or champagne glasses in melted chocolate and then sprinkles or sugar. Let chocolate harden completely, about 1-2 hours.
- Divide sangria among glasses; top off with champagne.
Makes 12 servings.
Make ahead: Prepare through step 3 up to 1 day ahead. Continue with step 4.