Southwestern Chicken Salad Recipe
Customize this quick and easy Magic Taco Chicken salad with salad toppings of your choice.
- ¾ cup cream ranch dressing
- 18 ounces chopped Romaine lettuce
- 3 cups chopped or shredded Magic Taco Chicken, thawed, if frozen (recipe link in directions)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1½ cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Salad toppings such as chopped avocado, chopped tomatoes, shredded cheese, tortilla strips, chopped onions, sliced black olives, salsa
This recipe uses Magic Taco Chicken. Get the recipe »
- In small bowl, combine ranch dressing and desired amount of Mom's Favorite Taco Seasoning. Set aside.
- Divide lettuce among 6 dinner plates. Top with Magic Taco Chicken, reheated if desired, peppers, corn and black beans.
- Add desired toppings and drizzle with dressing.
Makes 6 servings.Nutrition per Serving: (does not include toppings) Calories: 350 Total Fat: 15g Sat. Fat: 2.5g Cholest: 100mg Sodium: 1,280mg Carbs: 21g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 5g Protein: 30g