Snowflake Sugar Cookie Truffles Recipe
Add a sparkle to your holiday treat trays with these snowball truffles, filled with sugar cookie sweetness.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 7 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 (1 pound) package vanilla-flavored almond bark
- Silver and/or blue sprinkles for decoration, optional
- In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Using an electric mixer on high, beat until creamy. Roll into 1-inch balls. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or waxed paper. Chill 1 hour.
- In a small deep dish, melt almond bark in microwave as directed on package. Dip truffles into melted bark with a spoon; roll to coat. Shake off excess melted bark; place back on parchment or waxed paper.
- Immediately, while bark is still wet, decorate with sprinkles if desired. Store in refrigerator.