S’more Truffle Brownie Cups Recipe
Toasty marshmallows, melty chocolate and sweet grahams make this s’more-inspired dessert a hit for backyard BBQs.
- ½ cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup hot fudge sauce, warmed gently
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars, broken into squares
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
- Line muffin tin with 12 foil baking cups; spray with cooking spray. Divide brownie batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Add a spoonful of hot fudge sauce to the center of each brownie cup.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven; top each brownie cup with a spoonful of graham crackers and 2 marshmallow halves. Return to oven for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are softened. (Or if desired, broil on low for 1-2 minutes to toast marshmallows, watching carefully to avoid burning.)
- Top each brownie cup with 2 small squares of chocolate while still warm. Cool slightly before serving.
Makes 12 servings.