S'more Brownie Sundaes Recipe
Rich chocolate. Sweet marshmallows. Crispy grahams. Scoop up these s’more sundaes all summer – no campfire required!
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 quart rocky road ice cream
- 4 whole graham crackers, broken into rectangles
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars, broken into squares
- Prepare Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix according to package directions using butter and eggs; cool completely and cut into small squares.
- Using tall clear glasses, layer 1-2 brownie squares with 1 scoop rocky road ice cream, mini marshmallows and a sprinkle of crushed graham crackers; repeat.
- Garnish each sundae with a dollop of whipped topping, chocolate candy bar square and graham cracker. Serve immediately.