S'more Brownie Bites Recipe
Sweet grahams, toasted marshmallows and melty chocolate make this s’more-inspired dessert a hit with all ages.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 12 parchment muffin liners
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars, broken into squares
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine first 3 ingredients. Line 1 (12-count) muffin pan with muffin liners; spray generously with no-stick cooking spray. Divide brownie batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Top each brownie cup with a spoonful of graham cracker crumbs and about 8 mini marshmallows. Return to oven for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are softened. (Or if desired, broil on LOW for 1-2 minutes, watching carefully to avoid burning.)
- Top each brownie cup with 2 small squares of chocolate while still warm. Cool slightly before serving.
Makes 12 servings.