Smokehouse BBQ Burgers Recipe
Smoked Cheddar. Peppered bacon. Crispy onion strings. These delicious BBQ burgers are perfect for summertime!
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 6 slices smoked Cheddar cheese
- Arugula or lettuce, optional
- 6 pretzel buns
- 6 slices thick-cut peppered bacon, cooked
- 1 (2.8 ounce) container French fried onions
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Form ground beef into 6 patties. Sprinkle with Garlic Pepper Seasoning.
- Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 8-10 minutes. Top with cheese during the last 1 minute of grilling.
- Place arugula or lettuce on pretzel buns. Top with burgers, bacon slices, Smoky Bacon BBQ Sauce and fried onions.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jkon from Yummy burgers! The burgers tasted delicious especially with the smoky bacon bbq sauce!
Date published: 2020-07-26