Smoked Cheddar & Jalapeño Stuffed Burgers Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- Burger fixings, such as buns, lettuce, tomato and condiments
- In a medium bowl, combine first 2 ingredients; mix until well combined. Reserve half for another use.
- In another medium bowl, gently mix ground beef and Ultimate Steak Seasoning with hands or a large spoon until well combined. Divide mixture into 8 (3-ounce) balls (about the size of a tangerine).
- Using your hands or a burger press, create 8 patties about ⅜-inch thick. Place about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture in the center of 4 patties; top with remaining patties and seal the edges.
- Grill or pan-fry, turning once, until internal temperature of burgers (not cheese) reach 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 8-10 minutes. Serve on buns with toppings, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.