Smoked Cheddar & Jalapeño Cheese Ball Prep Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- No bake/cook
- Combine ingredients. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Shape into a ball. Makes about 8 servings.
- Stir cooked sausage crumbles into prepared cheese ball, stuff into mushroom caps and sprinkle with panko bread crumbs. Bake at 375°F 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- For a hot dip, combine 1 packet mix, 8 ounces softened cream cheese and ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Heat in microwave at 30-second intervals until hot. Top with additional Cheddar cheese to serve.
- Stuff prepared cheese ball into hamburger patties for a juicy lucy.