Slow Cooker Teriyaki Beef & Broccoli Recipe
- 1½ pounds boneless beef chuck roast, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 cups reduced sodium beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- Slow Cooker
- Place first 3 ingredients in a 3-quart or larger slow cooker. Cook on LOW 8-10 hours or HIGH 6-8 hours.
- Shred beef. Drain off all but 1 cup juices from slow cooker. In small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water; whisk into juice in slow cooker.
- Add beef back into slow cooker with broccoli and Honey Teriyaki Sauce. Toss to combine. Continue cooking on HIGH 30 minutes.
Makes 6 servings or 4 servings + 2 leftover servings.
Serve over Rice with Peas & Carrots.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Combine step 1 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Place Honey Teriyaki Sauce in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze with broccoli. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
For remix Beef & Broccoli Tacos recipe: Place 2 leftover servings in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.