Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken & Zoodles Recipe
- 1 (28 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 (12 ounce) packages zoodles
- Slow Cooker
- In 4-quart or larger slow cooker, combine undrained tomatoes and Simply Salsa Mix. Add in seasoned chicken and cover with tomatoes.
- Cook on low 4-5 hours.
- Stir in zoodles and continue cooking 30 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 240 Total Fat: 4g Sat. Fat: 1g Cholest: 130mg Sodium: 310mg Carbs: 12g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 8g Protein: 39g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.