Slow Cooker Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, season with salt and pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 18-24 lettuce leaves
- Garnishes: chopped green onions, chopped peanuts, chopped cilantro
- Slow Cooker
- In a 3-quart or larger slow cooker, combine first 4 ingredients and ¼ cup Bayou Bourbon Glaze. Cook on LOW 4-5 hours.
- Drain the juice from crock, chop chicken and stir back into crock.
- Serve in lettuce leaves. Drizzle with remaining ¼ cup Bayou Bourbon Glaze and desired garnishes.
Nutrition per Serving: (does not include garnishes)
Calories: 240 Total Fat: 4.5g Sat. Fat: 1.5g Chol: 105mg Sodium: 510mg Carbs: 24g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 21g Protein: 24g