Slow Cooker Apple Crisp Recipe
This simple apple crisp uses Frozen Apple Cider Drink Mix as the flavor and sweetener.
- 6 cups chopped apples (about 4-5 large)
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup butter, softened
- Slow Cooker
- In a 3-quart or larger slow cooker, combined apples with ½ cup Frozen Apple Cider Drink Mix and cornstarch.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients with remaining Frozen Apple Cider Drink Mix. Using a fork, mix until butter is well incorporated. Sprinkle over apples.
- Cook on HIGH 2 hours or LOW 4 hours. Let stand 15-20 minutes before serving to cool slightly.
Makes 6-8 servings.