Slow-Cooked Salsa Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, seasoned with salt and pepper
- ½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 12 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced, optional
- Slow Cooker
- In 4-quart slow cooker, combine chicken and Corn, Black Bean Salsa.
- Cook on LOW 4-4½ hours or until chicken is tender. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred into chunks. Strain and reserve juices.
- Return strained salsa, 1 cup reserved juice and chicken to slow cooker. Add cream cheese, stirring to melt. Add more juice, if needed, to reach desired consistency. Salt and pepper as desired. Serve in flour tortillas with sour cream and green onions.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with rice or fresh fruit.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Combine step 1 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.