Skull Cheese Ball Recipe
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 4 oz. sliced hard salami, chopped
- 2 large green olives with pimentos
- 6-8 pieces chopped red onino
- Assorted crackers and vegetables
Prepare Roasted Garlic & Herb Cheese Ball Mix according to package directions. Stir in chopped salami. Form into the shape of a skull, making eye sockets, cheek bones and mouth. Place on a serving platter. Place green olives in eye sockets with the pimentos facing up and pieces of red onions in the form of teeth.
Lightly cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate several hours or until firm. To serve, add crackers and assorted vegetables to platter.