Simply Southwest Burger Recipe
A perfect burger with a southwest twist.
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2-3 ripe avocados
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 thick slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Prepare Giddyup Guacamole Mix according to package directions using water and avocados. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine ground beef and desired amount of Fiesta Party Seasoning. Form into 4 patties.
- Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 8-10 minutes.
- Top burgers with cheese the last minute of grilling. Serve on buns topped with prepared Giddyup Guacamole.