Simply Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced or chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared Sí Sí Pico de Gallo
- In small bowl, whisk together eggs and Sí Sí Cilantro Seasoning.
- In small skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat. Add eggs. Stir, slowly and continuously with a rubber spatula until just set, about 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to plate. Top with avocado and Sí Sí Pico de Gallo.
Makes 1 serving.
Serve with mixed berries.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 280 Total Fat: 24g Sat. Fat: 5g Cholest: 370mg Sodium: 260mg Carbs: 5g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 1g Protein: 13g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.