Simply Salsa Egg Cups Recipe
- 8 ounces 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 9 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice (almond, cashew, coconut)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In large skillet over medium-high heat, combine turkey, peppers, Onion Onion Seasoning and Simply Salsa Mix. Cook and crumble until no longer pink, about 6-8 minutes. Drain off excess liquid. Stir in spinach. Remove from heat; let spinach wilt.
- Divide mixture among wells of greased (12-count) muffin pan; set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk; salt and pepper as desired. Divide among wells of muffin pan.
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes; carefully remove from pan.
Makes 4 (3 egg cups) servings.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare as directed. Let cool completely. Place in 1-2 (1-gallon) freezer bags. Seal well, label and freeze. Remove desired amount from freezer. Microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until heated through.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 320 Total Fat: 18g Sat. Fat: 5g Cholest: 475mg Sodium: 430mg Carbs: 6g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 2g Protein: 31g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.