Sí Sí Turkey Sausage Patties Recipe
These turkey sausage patties are simple to prep and are perfect to add to the start of your day.
- 12 ounces 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- In medium bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Shape into 6 patties.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add patties. Cook until nicely browned on bottom, about 3-4 minutes.
- Turn over and press patties flat. Continue cooking until browned and internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 3-4 minutes.
Makes 3 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare as directed. Cool. Refrigerate up to 5 days or freeze.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 210 Total Fat: 14g Sat. Fat: 3g Cholest: 85mg Sodium: 390mg Carbs: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 21g