Sí Sí Shrimp & Veggie Foil Packets Recipe
- 1 pound (16-20 count) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 medium zucchini, cubed
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 16 asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into thirds
- 8 mini sweet peppers, sliced into rings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4 (18x15-inch) pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil
- Preheat grill to medium heat. In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Divide mixture among pieces of foil. Bring together 2 sides of foil; seal edges, making a ½-inch fold. Fold again, allowing space for heat circulation. Fold each side to seal.
- Place foil packets on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until shrimp are opaque in color and reach 145°F on an instant-read food thermometer (measured through foil), about 15 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.
Serve over Chile Lime Mashed Cauliflower.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 2. Place foil packets in 2 (1-gallon) freezer bags. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Prepare grill to medium heat and continue with step 3.
Alternative Bake Directions: Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare through step 2. Bake 20-25 minutes or until the internal temperature of shrimp reaches 145°F on an instant-read food thermometer (measured through the foil).
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 260 Total Fat: 16g Sat. Fat: 2g Cholest: 145mg Sodium: 830mg Carbs: 12g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 7g Protein: 19g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.