Sí Sí Pico de Gallo Recipe
- 2½ cups seeded and diced tomatoes (about 4-5 medium)
- ⅓ cup minced white or yellow onion
- 1 small fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- No bake/cook
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients. Toss to coat. Salt and pepper as desired.
- Refrigerate up to 1 week.
Note: This recipe has a medium heat level. For less spicy, use less jalapeño and reduce Sí Sí Cilantro Seasoning to 1-1½ teaspoons.
Makes about 3 cups.
Nutrition per Serving: (based on ¼ cup serving) Calories: 10 Total Fat: 0g Sat. Fat: 0g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 40mg Carbs: 2g Fiber: <1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 0g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.