Sí Sí Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa Recipe
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 6 pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- In a gallon freeze bag, combine first 4 ingredients. Seal well; toss to coat. Let stand 10-15 minutes. Prepare grill to medium heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag with marinade. Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve chicken topped with 1 tablespoon Mango Grill Sauce as a salsa.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Sí Sí Cilantro Grilled Zucchini.
Make Ahead: Prepare step 1 up to 1 day ahead and refrigerate.
Wine Pairing: Pinot Noir
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 190 Total Fat: 8g Sat. Fat: 1.5g Cholest: 85mg Sodium: 180mg Carbs: 4g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 4g Protein: 26g