Sí Sí Cilantro Shrimp Tacos Recipe
- 2 pounds (26-30 count) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 16 (4-inch) flour or corn tortillas
- Sí Sí Cilantro Coleslaw and taco toppings of choice (see recipe link in directions)
Note: This recipe uses Sí Sí Cilantro Coleslaw and taco toppings from Fiesta Party Toppings & Dips recipe.
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine first 4 ingredients; seal well and toss to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place a grill basket on grill. Remove shrimp from marinade. Discard bag with marinade. Place shrimp in grill basket. Grill, stirring occasionally, until opaque in color and internal temperature reaches 145°F on an instant read food thermometer, about 6-8 minutes.
- Place tortillas on grill. Grill, turning once, until browned on both sides, about 1-2 minutes. Serve shrimp in tortillas with Sí Sí Cilantro Coleslaw and desired taco toppings.
Makes 8 servings.
Make Ahead: Step 1 can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.
Alternative Skillet Directions: Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove shrimp from marinade; discard bag with marinade. Place shrimp in hot skillet. Sauté until opaque in color and internal temperature reaches 145°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 6-8 minutes.Nutrition per Serving: (does not include coleslaw or toppings) Calories: 220 Total Fat: 6g Sat. Fat: 1g Cholest: 145mg Sodium: 720mg Carbs: 21g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 0g Protein: 16g