Sí Sí Cilantro Roasted Veggies Recipe
These roasted veggies are the perfect side for nearly any dinner, and they’re simple to prepare!
- 3 baby bok choy, each quartered
- 5 cups broccoli florets (12 ounces)
- 10 mini sweet peppers, cut into thick slices
- 1 cup snow pea pods (3 ounces)
- 1 (5 ounce) package slicced shiitake mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F. On a foil-lined large rimmed baking sheet, combine first 8 ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Bake 25 minutes or until desired doneness, stirring halfway through. Remove from oven and drizzle with sesame oil.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 120 Total Fat: 7g Sat. Fat: 1g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 190mg Carbs: 12g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 5g Protein: 4g