Sí Sí Cilantro Rice Recipe
A twist on Mexican rice using Sí Sí Cilantro Seasoning.
- 3 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1½ cups long-grain white rice
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- In medium saucepan over medium heat combine all ingredients.
- Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving.
Makes 8 servings.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 130 Total Fat: 0g Sat. Fat: 0g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 300mg Carbs: 28g Fiber: <1g Sugar: 0g Protein: 3g
Rated 5 out of 5 by CincyFoodie from Great Southwest Side Dish! Super Easy to prepare and delicious - restaurant quality! Serve with tacos or enchiladas.
Date published: 2020-04-23