Sí Sí Cilantro Mixed Greens Recipe
Mixed greens combined with shredded carrots, chopped cucumber and grape tomatoes and topped with a vinaigrette.
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons honey
- 10 ounces mixed baby greens
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 medium cucmber, seeded and chopped
- 18 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- In small bowl, whisk together first 4 ingredients; salt and pepper as desired.
- Divide remaining ingredients among 6 salad plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare step 1 up to 1 day ahead and refrigerate.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 120 Total Fat: 7g Sat. Fat: 1g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 150mg Carbs: 12g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 6g Protein: 2g