Sí Sí Cilantro Chicken Kabobs Recipe
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1½-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8-10 metal skewers or wooden skewers soaked in water 30 minutes
- 1 (8 ounce) package whole button mushrooms and/or 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch slices or cubes
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine first 5 ingredients. Toss to coat. Seal well and refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from bag. Thread on skewers in desired pattern with mushrooms and/or peppers and zucchini.
- Place kabobs on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 8-10 minutes.
Makes 4 servings + 1 leftover serving.
Serve with Cha Cha! Watermelon Salad.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Skillet Option: Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; liberally spray pan with non-aerosol extra-virgin olive oil cooking spray. Add chicken, mushrooms and zucchini to skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and veggies are desired doneness, about 8-10 minutes.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 230 Total Fat: 9g Sat. Fat: 1.5g Cholest: 100mg Sodium: 220mg Carbs: 4g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 2g Protein: 32g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.