Sí Sí Chopped Salad Recipe
A classic chopped salad packed with fresh veggies and topped with a simple dressing.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk or non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 9 ounces chopped Romaine lettuce (6-7 cups)
- 12 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup frozen fire-roasted corn, thawed
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 6 tablespoons salad topper tortilla strips, if desired
- No bake/cook
- In small bowl, whisk together first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except tortilla strips. Toss with dressing.
- Serve salad topped with tortilla strips, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional toppings) Calories: 150 Total Fat: 11g Sat. Fat: 1.5g Cholest: <5mg Sodium: 110mg Carbs: 12g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 5g Protein: 3g