Sí Sí Burgers Recipe
- 1¼ pounds lean ground beef or turkey
- 1¼ ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1¼ cups prepared Sí Sí Pico de Gallo
- 5 tablespoons Creamy Sí Sí Cilantro Dressing
- Prepare grill to medium heat. In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Form into 5 patties.
- Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve burgers over slices of avocado. Top with Sí Sí Pico de Gallo and Creamy Sí Sí Cilantro Dressing.
Makes 4 servings + 1 leftover serving.
Reserve 1 serving for Day 6 lunch before serving.
Serve with Creamy Cha Cha Power Slaw.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Place between sheets of wax paper in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories:370 Total Fat: 29g Sat. Fat: 9g Cholest: 80mg Sodium: 500mg Carbs: 5g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 2g Protein: 22g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.