Shrimp Salad with Mango Vinaigrette Recipe
This salad combines shrimp, greens, vegetables, almonds and a sweet mango vinaigrette.
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 (10-12 ounce) bags mixed salad greens
- 1 pound small cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, strings removed
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
Whisk together first 3 ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to use.
In a large bowl, toss together next 4 ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Top with almonds. Makes 8-10 servings.