Sesame Ginger Chicken Wings Recipe
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1½ pounds chicken wings, patted dry
- 1-2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; spray with no-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine first 2 ingredients. Add chicken wings; seal well. Toss to coat. Remove, shaking off excess cornstarch.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes. Turn chicken wings over and continue baking 10-15 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine Sesame Ginger Sauce and Sriracha sauce. Add chicken wings and toss to coat.
- If desired, place chicken wings back on baking sheet and broil, turning occasionally, until lightly browned.
Makes 4 servings.
Air Fryer Directions: Prepare through step 2. Place on air fryer rack in lowest position. Turn air fryer to 400°F (no preheat). Set to 20 minutes, turning over halfway through. Continue with step 4. If desired, continue air frying until lightly browned.
Nutrition per Serving:Calories: 260 Total Fat: 7g Sat. Fat: 1.5g Cholest: 95mg Sodium: 440mg Carbs: 10g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 4g Protein: 37g