Sesame Ginger Beef Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1½ pounds beef flank steak, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 6 mini sweet peppers, sliced into rings
- 10-12 ounces frozen or fresh whole green beans
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, optional
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine first 3 ingredients and ¼ cup Sesame Ginger Sauce. Seal well and refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and peppers; stir-fry 2-3 minutes. Add beef and marinade from bag to skillet; turn heat up to high and stir-fry 2-3 minutes.
- Add green beans; continue stir-frying 3-4 minutes. Stir in remaining ½ cup Sesame Ginger Sauce. If sauce is too thin, in small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water. Stir into stir-fry; cook 1 minute.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve over Makin' Magic Brown Rice.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Place onions and peppers in a quart freeze bag. Place remaining ½ cup Sesame Ginger Wok Sauce in a quart freezer bag. Place all bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze with green beans package. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Wine Pairing: Sauvignon Blanc
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 310 Total Fat: 14g Sat. Fat: 4g Cholest: 75mg Sodium: 580mg Carbs: 21g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 13g Protein: 25g