Scalloped Corn & Bacon Casserole Recipe
Get classic scalloped corn flavor with a modern twist – ready in record time.
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style corn
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers, crushed, divided (about 40)
- ½ cup butter, cut into pieces, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, whisk together first 6 ingredients. Stir in half the crackers and half the butter pieces.
- Transfer to a greased 2-quart casserole dish. Bake 30 minutes.
- Stir. Sprinkle with remaining crushed saltines and dot with remaining butter. Bake 40-45 minutes or until set.