Savory Chicken Crescents Recipe
Chicken and Caramelized Onion & Mushroom Warm Dip wrapped up in a crescent for a great appetizer option.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ cup chopped cooked chicken
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine first 3 ingredients; fold in chicken.
- Unroll crescent dough on a flat surface, separating triangle sections. Divide prepared mixture onto widest part of each triangle; roll up as directed on package, pinching open edges or folding them to the top to seal in filling. Place on greased 11x17-inch baking sheet. Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 18 crescents.
Rated 4 out of 5 by beccaneal42 from Very tasty! These were very good and so simple to make. I made them for a potluck at work and everyone enjoyed them. Will definitely make again!
Date published: 2016-10-31