Sautéed Zucchini, Poblanos & Corn Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1 poblano pepper or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can sweet corn kernels, drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped, optional
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add next 4 ingredients. Sauté until vegetables are softened and lightly browned or desired doneness, about 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes.
For remix Taco Chicken Chili recipe: Place 1 cup leftover vegetables in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.