Sangria Punch Recipe
- 3 bottles sweet white wine, such as Gewürztraminer
- 4 cups strawberries, halved
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2-3 cups cubed honeydew melon
- 2-3 cups grapes (optional)
- 1 liter mineral water
- Orange slices for garnish (optional)
Mix wine with Samba Sangria Slush Drink Mix and place in the refrigerator.
Place fruit in a pitcher or 1½ gallon container. Mash slightly with potato masher or slotted spoon. Add wine mixture and refrigerate 6-8 hours or overnight. Add a bottle of mineral water before serving. Garnish with orange slices, if desired.