Salsa Chicken Taco Salad Recipe
- ½ cup canned petie diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped cucumbers
- ¼ ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 serving leftover Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- 1 green onion, sliced
Note: This recipe uses one serving Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken & Zoodles (chicken only).
- In small bowl, combine tomatoes and Simply Salsa Mix. Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients on a dinner plate or in a bowl. Top with salsa.
Makes 1 serving.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 360 Total Fat: 8g Sat. Fat: 1.5g Cholest: 85g Sodium: 690mg Carbs: 36g Fiber: 15g Sugar: 19g Protein: 31g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.