Salsa Chicken & Artichokes Over Pasta Recipe
- 2 servings leftover Creamy Artichoke Chicken, chopped
- 2 servings leftover Creamy Artichoke Sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups cooked pasta (such as rotini, penne, bowtie)
- In medium, microwave-safe bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pasta; microwave 30 seconds.
Makes 2 servings.
Work lunch suggestion: Combine all ingredients in 2 microwave-safe storage containers. Cover and refrigerate up to 1 day. Reheat in microwave 2-3 minutes; stirring occasionally.
This recipe is a leftovers suggestion from the meals recipe: Creamy Artichoke Chicken 333131.