Salsa Beef Wraps Recipe
- 1 serving (½ cup) prepared Make & Freeze Salsa Beef, thawed, if frozen (recipe link in directions)
- 3 large leaves green leaf, Bibb or Iceberg lettuce
- ½ ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons prepared Simply Salsa
Note: This recipe uses Make & Freeze Salsa Beef.
- If desired, reheat salsa beef.
- Place beef in lettuce leaves. Top with slices of avocado and salsa.
Makes 1 serving.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 410 Total Fat: 28g Sat. Fat: 9g Cholest: 105mg Sodium: 440mg Carbs: 9g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 2g Protein: 32g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.