Salsa Beef Salad Recipe
- 12 ounces chopped Romaine lettuce
- ½ cup 14-Day Reset dressing of choice (recipe links in directions)
- 4 servings (2 cups) prepared Make & Freeze Salsa Beef, thawed, if frozen and reheated (recipe link in directions)
- Taco toppings such as chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, sliced black olives, sliced jalapeños, chopped avocados
- In large bowl, toss lettuce with dressing of choice. Divide among 4 dinner plates.
- Top with reheated salsa beef and desired taco toppings.
Makes 4 servings.Nutrition per Serving: (does not include dressing or taco toppings) Calories: 290 Total Fat: 17g Sat. Fat: 8g Cholest: 105mg Sodium: 349mg Carbs: 3g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Protein: 31g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.